Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hullabalouuuuuuu

From the Courier Journal, Louisville paper:
HullabaLooking Back
(A Good first Year but the Heat Hurt)
"...Kentuckians loved jamming the stage to cheer Loretta Lynn on through the heat and hear some of the finest songs in country music history."
Crowd Estimate of 78,753.



Caroline, Tayla, & Jennifer
Hullabalou
The other day I found the Twitter page of the spunky and talented Stealing Angels, a great little up-and-coming country band.  They've been around for a few years and just released their first single "He Better be Dead" in July. I got the opportunity to see them around this time at the Hullabalou festival in Louisville, Kentucky.  The band consists of Jennifer Wayne (granddaughter to John Wayne), Caroline Cutbirth (descendant of Daniel Boone), and Tayla Lynn (granddaughter of Loretta Lynn), quite the heritage. 
This was taken by one of the band members of Stealing Angels from the VIP seats.  When I saw this pic it wowed me because I hadn't realized there were so many people behind me around that stage.

Hottest. day. of. my. life.

 I'm in the front row (left hand corner) behind the camera people, can you find me? :) Click on the pic to make it bigger.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment